- What is Maria Maleta?
- Why Maria Maleta was created?
- Where the products are made?
- In case of doubt, who should I contact?
- Can I return my order?
- Can I exchange my order?
- In case of refund, how is it processed?
- How will my order be shipped?
- How long does it take to be delivered?
- What can I do if a product arrived damaged?
- How can I pay?
- Can I speak to someone in person?
- How to take care of your Maria Maleta?
- Where are our suppliers from?
- Which raw materials are used in Maria Maleta products?
- Does Maria Maleta uses leather from exotic animals?
- Does Maria Maleta have a conscious and sustainable production?
- It is possible to repair my bag?
1. What is Maria Maleta?
Maria Maleta is a Portuguese brand of leather goods. The unique design and the quality raw materials are the mottoes for this brand. We also create a new vision about bags, where one bag can be used in two sides. One woman, one bag -two sides to choose.
2. Why Maria Maleta was created?
Because of a big friendship about two girls. They have a passion about bags and they were raised in a city where the shoes industry is very stronger. So, they make the dream come true and instead shoes, they create bags with two sides representing the booth personalities of them.
3. Where the products are made?
Our products are handcrafted and made in Portugal, north of Portugal, near Oporto city.
4. In case of doubt, who should I contact?
Any doubt or question you should send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Can I return my order?
Never return an item before getting in touch with us. And yes you can, please check our Shipping & Return Policy.
6. Can I exchange my order?
Yes you can but please send us an email to: email@example.com
7. In case of refund, how is it processed?
Never return an item before getting in touch with us. Please check our Shipping & Return Policy.
8. How will my order be shipped?
All Maria Maleta orders are shipped through DHL Express or CTT Express (post mail office).
9. How long does it take to be delivered?
Normally about 2 to 4 days for Europe. And 3 to 6 to outside Europe. Please check our Shipping & Return Policy.
10. What can I do if a product arrived damaged?
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your order. If something is wrong, get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. How can I pay?
We currently accept payments by VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, APPLE PAY, AMAZON PAY, PAYPAL,BANK TRANSFERENCE
For Portugal- MB Reference and MB WAY
12. Can I speak to someone in person?
Of course! We are available to answer your questions every day via telephone(+351 915152184) or email: email@example.com
13. How to take care of your Maria Maleta?
Leather can last a lifetime when properly care. Prolonged exposure to the heat, light and humidity should be avoided. To remove small stains, use a dry cloth. Being a natural material, real leather can crack and undergo color changes. If any serious problems occur in your Maria, please contact us. We will be happy to evaluate the situation and repair your product whenever is possible. Everythinh you need to know here: REUSE REPARE CARE
14. Where are our suppliers from?
Our suppliers are all from Spain and Portugal.
15. Which raw materials are used in Maria Maleta products?
Maria Maleta products have several raw materials, but they have one thing in common: to make our products sustainable. We use leather, vegetable tanned leather, bio leather, Textile from recycled PET from plastic bottles and fabric from recycled polyester.
We don´t use synthetic materials that don´t add value to the product. All the synthetic materials that you will find in our products are recycled or can be recycable.
16. Does Maria Maleta uses leather from exotic animals?
No, Maria Maleta doesn´t use any type of leather from exotic animals. Any product that reassembles this type of leather is a print on natural leather. It is a brand policy not to use any leather from exotic animals.
17. Does Maria Maleta have a conscious and sustainable production?
Yes, in our brand we always tries to be sustainable and we are well aware about all the environmental problems associate. We use all of our waste to do small products and all the inner pockets of our bags. Our main goal is to use raw materials that can ensure the quality and durability of the products. We believe that by using products with higher durability and quality we can contribute for waste reduction and diminish our environment footprint. Besides that, we use raw materials that can promote the sustainable of our products. We don´t use synthetic materials that don´t add value to the product. All synthetics that you will find in our products are recycled or can be recycable.
"Waste isn´t waste until we waste it"
18. It is possible to repair my bag?
Yes, of course. It is a brand policy provide all the support to our customers. We want your bag to last long as much it’s possible and because of that, in our brand we give a lifetime warranty to all of our leather products. With the normal use, solar expose and different weather it is normal that the bag be with a different shape or color. Leather is a natural raw material so over time some changes can be noticed. Everythinh you need to know here: REUSE REPARE CARE